Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company’s interactions with current and future customers. It often involves using technology to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support.
Because of the complexity and diversity of the business strategy and different definitions of success, CRM implementation requires compliance with critical points that the lack of attention ,unfortunately, cause to the failure of a high percentage of the projects.
That’s why Cytco acts with a high care and precision in the acceptance and implementation of CRM projects, because we believe that the chance of success is considering and accepting some points. The important considerable points are as follows:
1.Defined goals and specified measurement criteria with highly accurate assessment.
2.Select the appropriate experts to overwrite or rewriting organizational processes
With powerful decision-making authority.
3.Choosing a consultant and executive with high technical expertise, with experience of using CRM features and solutions, be able to understand the requirements and goals of the organization, making ideas, and provide the best possible solution.
4. Close interaction between different parts of the organization and high-level exchange of information and details
5. Participation of users during the develop process, understanding and prediction CRM users reactions, selecting appropriate training and cultural preparation for converting an attractive and satisfactory solution for them.
6. Continuously reviews business cycle, updating and modifying different parts of CRM
The above description, shows the reason of being time consuming for successful CRM projects. If you are interested in more information, you can refer to our CRM SITE and it’s wiki.
Also, For further information and consulting, you can contact Cytco enterprise CRM experts.
- Advertising management, advertising actions and enterprise marketing
- Tracking the effectiveness of promotional measures based on information about customers
- Entering a list of applicants from external sources, such as Internet, trade shows, seminars, direct mail and other types of campaign
- Qualify the applicants for transfer to the next stage of marketing based on detailed information
- Applicants management from the beginning to the end means the conversion of the applicant into successful sales
- Automatically export a qoute, sales orders and sales invoices for applicants
- Attach documents to customer’s accounts as a quick reference in the future
- prepared reports for Analytical, statistical and management review
- sales channel analysis in different stages and check it monthly
- Create sales opportunities through existing applicants resources and veiw details based on time and status
- Tracking customers technical problems during the warranty period, with high efficiency